Moisture is the presence of a liquid, especially water, often in trace amounts. Small amounts of water may be found, for example, in the air (humidity), in foods, and in various commercial products. Moisture also refers to the amount of water vapor present in the air.
In an environment with high humidity not only affects human health such as susceptible to respiratory diseases but also affects architecture and production.
In architecture works, Moisture affects interior paint. For example, in humid weather, Interior wall paint is easy to peel, loose and discolored. It greatly affects the aesthetic of the house. Moreover, in making roads, moisture also affects concrete. If the humidity is too high, the concrete layer will be difficult to dry. It affects the progress of road construction. And in high humidity days, You can feel that Your floor will become wet. You take a lot of time to wipe but they will get wet again. Make you angry? So, It is also an effect of moisture on your home.
In production, moisture has a great influence on production materials such as wood, fire wood, … Wood is a widely used material in interior decoration because of its durability and beauty both luxurious and unique. But in air condition, the humidity is too high. It is also responsible for reducing the life of the wood. The wood will quickly break and lose color. The durability or aesthetics of furniture is lost. In addition, high humidity also affects the fire of fire wood. Wood sticks will be damp and difficult to burn.
On the market, there are much portable moisture measuring products with many models and categories for you to choose. About the design: Compact. You can take it with you wherever you want. Material: durable, Features: Help us to accurately measure moisture. with modern technology. Always developing constantly and meeting the needs of the consumer market
Moisture meter products include:
- Measure the moisture content of wood, concrete, walls, construction materials …
- Measure the moisture content of cotton, fabric, textile fibers …
- Measure the moisture content of agricultural products: rice, cereals, grains, flour, and nuts…
Now I will introduce you to one of the moisture measurement products I use. It is a wood processing moisture meter. Firstly, Like other moisture meters. Wood moisture meter with compact size and design. Can help users carry everywhere and convenient for operation.
Secondly, There are certainly many people who ask the question: “Why to use a wood moisture meter?” Because, According to a leading expert in the wood processing industry, 75% that the quality of all wood in the production process is affected by the problem of moisture. Moreover, as I said above, In high humidity weather conditions. Making products made of wood will be cracked and broken. Therefore, the wood moisture meter was born to respond well to this problem and the best solution for households to use wooden furniture as well as companies, businesses, workshops.
Now we will talk about how to apply the moisture meter in the home and in the company, how is it?
- At home: n today’s life, wooden furniture is always the favorite material of every family. Many families do not want to buy furniture at shops but prefer to make furniture for their families. Moisture meter becomes an indispensable device. Because it helps them measure the moisture content of furniture so they can choose and preserve it appropriately.
- in industrial factories: Like in families. At the wooden workshop, a wood moisture meter is always an indispensable companion. Furniture manufacturers always use a moisture meter to determine the moisture content of the wood before putting it into the product. It helps to avoid warping and distortion later, and also helps preserve wood better.
With these applications, we see the importance of moisture meter in life.
It is one of the necessary tools for beginners to learn carpentry. So you can choose the best wood by measuring its moisture. ( You can learn more about carpentry on Woodworking Books if you like to try making furniture for your family)
According to the evidence of the importance of the above moisture meter. It applies in all areas of life from agriculture, industry or manufacturing. In particular, it is extremely necessary for those who work in the manufacturing industry. especially the production of wood products. It helps you create the most perfect products. Create peace of mind, trust from customers. Besides great design and functionality. Its price is also extremely affordable. Suitable for all families. So buy yourself one. Surely you never regret buying it.
See more woodworking tools at https://woodworkingcafe.com/